kawaii

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wow!
What a awesome week!
I love this week!
It is freaking happy!
Start from last tues
althrough i cry on that day
But after the night i alone at home
it does not lonely
wed start out whole day
thurs night out whole day again
friday night going a party and know frw korean
And few guys
and go for second round til 3am sumthing
count down for christmas eve reach
lol..haha...wanna sisha but cant fimd the place we aim
so we jus yam cha
Sat giv ppl put aeroplane
but nvm got another gang date me
luckly my christmas eve not alone
thx nelson n all of u^^
Sun wake up and giv ppl date to lunch again
after lunch straight go to sunway with ronnie them
is tired cuz keep finding food shop><
But at last we enjoy and hav a lot funny story
go for movie and reach home at 3am sumthing too^^
Monday hav date by meng n wye go to movie at 1.30
And when i wake up its 1.31pm d
lol...sry sry..><
Reach cinema at 2pm
how fast my process to cinema^^
And having breakfast at arond 4pm
bak home at 5pm
got party at jason house at 8
But i tired for the whole day
look like no energy ppl sitting on sofa
And i start play com at 6pm
Thinking off at 7.30pm
but i fail to do it><
Continue and play til 7.40
I sms him say i dun wan attend ur party d
cuz lazy drive..haha
he say ask khai ling fetch u but she not going
haha...put aeroplane again
sry sry..haha
this friday party comfirm going^^
Tues 9am out from my house
Go melaka,pd..
Wat a awesome trip
althrough i still in malaysia
so what?
I enjoy the time v u all
we all are best fren ever^^
I love the time we spend together^^
Non stop eating><
I am fat><
Reach home at wed 8.30pm..
This my life..
I enjoy it!
Lastly thx haw jeh fetch us go^^
Thx twix n eve taking so much our photo^^
Thx ren xuan for giv me zat and no angry^^
Thx william be our hotel host^^haha..lol
love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment