kawaii

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

let me blog awhile after study for awhile only><
i got the mood to study but got feel to blog!
so don't let my heart lo lo liun I come and blog first..
I feel to block her cuz her status is fucking annoying!
no need to write out whatever in your life la..
know you are fucking well now..
so what are  you going to show! 
kay.. don't wasted my post just to scold a damn you!
it is not worst!


when i studying my family was watching tv 

and the drama kid keep shouting mummy ar mummy ar mummy arrrr

make me all of sudden miss my mom so much!

i dunno why the feeling pop up suddenly

and my tears was rolling in the eyes..

i not mean to dont let it fall

but its just not to fall..

is a fact my mom will not appear in my life anymore since i am 9

but i miss my mom all of sudden

i feel to hug her

feel to say out loud I LOVE YOU MUMMY!

feel to call mummy! mummy! mummy! 

kay..tat all...

i am alright!

this is the feeling of sudden!

is time back to book!=)

                          the weather outside was so shiny today 
                          after the few week of rainy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment