kawaii

Monday, January 18, 2010

stupid!!!

i noe u are quite good looking..
i noe u hav chase by many girl..
i noe that u noe i hav good feeling to u b4..
but i din tel u at all..
i din do sumthing to notice u tat i hav good feeling to u..
i noe u hav a good result..
but tat all not important for me..
i am so regret tat i hav good feeling to u..
cuz she tel u that she think i love you...
then u believe her
and think tat it is a fact..
u think everyone should love u??
u think u are really handsome??
u think u are very clever??
i can comfirm i hav good feeling to u b4..
but is it mean tat i love u???
now i am so hate to see u...
u no ned keep change ur road when u c me..
i am not a ghost or a vampire...
and i wan to tel you i hav not any good feeling to you for a long time..
dun jus keep imagine urself..
if u dare then jus stand infront of me and ask me..
now u make a different way to let me c u..
u r kinda weird!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment