kawaii

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

it is gone

finding finding finding....
i keep finding....
where is it???
i cant get it..
my mood was down..
i totally cant find it..
then..
i try to ask her..
did you saw tat my _ _ _ _ _ _ _
wat is tat?? she ask lik dunno wat i am asking..
then i jus describe it..
and she say 'ooooo' tat one ar..
use finish lo..
mummy throw it lo..
shit!!!!!
i totally cant accept wat she tell me..
i jus get a very big fire burning on my head!!!!!!
mayb tat is jus a simple thing for u all...
mayb u all will say buy a new one lo..
but buy a new one is it ady no meaning for it..
i use for 7 til 8 years..
borrow u all no til one month then say it is finish..
and ady throw it..
did u all can respect my thing..
tat is mine...
but now is gone..
i borrow cuz u cry and say u no hav..
but now i cry cuz it gone..
i dun wan a new one..
although it is very cheap..
easily can buy it..
but it is meaningless..
totally hate myself..
fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am fucking angry!!!!
it is gone...
it is gone...
it is gone..
it is gone..
it is gone..
it is gone..



i dun k who u r..
i jus noe tat is mine..
u should respect my thing..
it is meaningful
but now it is meaning less....
shit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment