kawaii

Thursday, March 4, 2010

wat is the problem??

i get a feeling
is a abnormal feeling
hard to say out
feel very sorry to u
we hav a distance nowadays
the distance is not far
but i feel tat it is very far
we hav a secret in between
i think u hav many question to ask me bah??
but i think u not dare to ask bah??
if u ask i think i also wont answer
bcuz i not dare and i also dunno wat to ans
sorry again




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



TO: guy



rmb our first meet??
rmb the first time i msg u??
rmb wat i write in the msg??
tat time is play..
but now it's become true
evrytime when i am waiting ur msg
then i will receive
yesterday u ask me
wat i wan on my bufdae
then i din say anything
then u say giv me a flying XXXX
feeling sweet in heart
but i say i dun wan
cuz i scare
cuz i shy
here to tel u
i want u as my present
can it come true??
i love u~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment