kawaii

Thursday, January 10, 2013

exam finish not yet one month but almost one month
i already feel my life is so boring man!!!
looking for alot of job but those i want 
no reply...
those dun wan keep reply!!
ish!!

recently I am so happy with the love one,
i really feel happiness 
he do everything just for me 
he try so hard to make me happy everyday
he do what i want 
and i keep angry him
blek..
but
the important is
I REALLY LOVE YOU LA..


that day have a bad dream
I dream you not longer mine
you leave me
you not longer be a yes men to me
i shock and wake
i scare it was real
i cant accept it 
if it was real
but i know it wont be
cause you promise me
you are a guy treat gf very good de
and i choose to believe you
dont ever hurt me
and dont let my dream come true!!

yeah!first post of 2013!
a new me!!
i am 20
how to accept it?

No comments:

Post a Comment